Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged 2

Once again I've been tagged..
oso by me beloved Munirah Abd..
this time is about FIRST and LAST.

FIRST
    1. Firstly it was not the FIRST time I've been tagged.. kikikikik.. =p
    2. I still dont have my first real job. but i used to work in petrol station(PETRONAS).
    3. I don really remember when i attended first funeral ceremony.. it was when i was a young boy.. some of it was my great grandparents..
    4. I dont like pet.. i have asthmatic problem.. but i can consider my first pet as a kitten that used to be taken care by my grandparents.. hehehe..
    5. i'm a Muslim so, as a man, i cannot have pierce and tatoo.. so no first time in this situation. Na'uzubillah..
    6. As a student it is not suitable to have credit card.. so maybe my first credit card is after i get a job.. Insyaallah.. but i have other cards.. ATM, Touch N Go, Matrics n etc.
    7. The first time i was born to earth i have my first, second, third n so on kisses.. as a baby, everyone like to kiss me.. am i cute? i dont think so.. sweet maybe.. hahaha..

LAST
    1. My last ride on my motorbike is last Saturday.. i went to 7Eleven..
    2. Erm..my last kiss?? erk..as an adult man, it's a bit shy to kiss my parents now.. i cannot remember when i last kiss them.. sowie mak n abah.. other people?? owhh yes.. my kazen Ariel.. last 2week.. hehehe..
    3. Last but not least, i think this might not be the last time i got tagged.. i sure more to come.. Redha with it.. huhuhu..


thats all 4 now.. c u later.. tata..

0 comments:

Post a Comment