Sunday, November 16, 2008

happy but not so happy..

it is ok to feel happy..
sometimes, even when u r happy, u oso can feel unhappy..

it happened to me today..

i'm very happy that my favourite football team,
Manchester United,
won the EPL match between Stoke City with 5-0 scores..
and at the same time the rival team, Arsenal, lost 0-2 to Aston Villa..

but...

i oso felt sad n guilty..
i felt sad bcoz there's someone that get angry with me..
n i felt guilty because the reason of the person's anger is me myself..

just what i can say, i'm so sorry..
it's not my intention to make u angry..


this poem is just 4 u my love..
hope it might cool u dowm..
love n miss u so much..


Sorry even there is a glory
Sorry, for making you worry
Sorry, I'm so sorry

Sorry for making you mad
Sorry for everything I said
Sorry, I’m so sorry

Sorry if I disappointed you
Sorry if I hurt you
Sorry, I’m so sorry

Sorry for everything

0 comments:

Post a Comment