Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tagged

Dear Bloggers,

I'm a lil bit lazy in doing this thing, but seem I've promised someone to do it, so this is my response.

The Rules

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people(max) at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


8 facts about me:
  1. I really love my sweetheart Munirah.. Sayang Munirah..
  2. Love badminton.. It's my part time activity or activity to release some tension.
  3. Hate singing.. Voice projection is not good.
  4. Like sleeping.. I feel so sleepy rite now.
  5. I'm fussy about food also.. I dont like to eat vegetables.
  6. I like to do work in last minute time.. Even it's not good, however i normally managed to finish it as wanted.
  7. Starting to like shopping.. it's Munirah that influenced me a lot. huhu.. :-P
  8. I like to help others.. if i can help i will help.
next tagged.. for whom that have been tagged, i'm sorry k.. it's just a tradition..

  1. Irwan
  2. Haslin
  3. anybody who read this..
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?

2 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

em....im oso feel sleepy!!!

i need rest!!!

erk..am i influenced u??

Motokar Kelisa said...

erm..i'm sleepy oso.. but i've assignment to make..
influence only lil'bit.. hehe..

Post a Comment