Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So Yesterday..

Dear frens,
I'm so tired.. i feel like i'm gonna catch a fever today.. it was a fatigue day.. started form the day that i bought my pc
until yesterday, i never had enough rest..

After finished assembling my pc, i stay up a until 4a.m to finish my assignment and get ready
for presentation for introduction to psycholinguistics class. then, i woke up at 6.45 bcoz my classmates want to take me and go to class together at 7.30am.. so sleepy..

Then after the class, me n my housemates went to shah alam.. ijan want to go to JPJ to renew his license. after went to JPJ, we all went to Plaza Alam Sentral to take our lunch and then together we play bowling. after a few games, we went home arrived at 6pm.

Later that night i still cannot go to sleep early.. i went for another sport activity with my frens.. finally at 1.30am, i went to bed.. and i woke up feeling like my head is burning and my body is very cold.. and this morning, i did not go to class. this afternoon there will be another class.. insyaallah i'll go to the class..

1 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

hurm....no comment

Post a Comment