Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

it has been quite some time since my last entry..
so i would like to wish all of u who read my blog

a happy glorious new year 2010..

hopefully this year u'll achieve evertg that u've wish for..


ok, dats all for new year wishing.. hehehe..
simple but full of hope..

for this 1st day of 2010,
i want to share something oldies..
well, just few of it.. i've found it after rearranging some things inside my house..

this pics is about 10-20 years ago.. hehehe.. it is a very rare pics..
enjoy ur view..


at Gua Kelam, Perlis



  angah posing in front of new computer


me and angah


'jom rempit' - me ang angah

thats all for this post.. there are some more piccas in my facebook.. hehehe..

1 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

comel gila angah..n u oso comell

yeahh nnti anak kita comel juga yeahhh

Post a Comment