Saturday, December 6, 2008

"BALIK KAMPUNG"

yes!!! finally the semester break has started..
and today, i'll go back to my hometown... PERLIS..

but before that, i'll follow Usin to Klang...(send his car to his aunty's house)..
then he'll accompanying me in the long journey..
i'll drop him at his house in Sungai Petani, Kedah..

it will be a 7hours driving journey..
long n exhausted journey..
Usin n me will take turn in driving..
i'll start from kl, n then somewhere along the way, usin will take the wheel till SP..
n i'll continue driving till reach my house...

but before we start our journey,
we have to stop at Cheras,
to fetch my sister who will also follow me home..
she is staying at my aunty's house during the holidays..

not to forget, along the way,
we also need to drop Ilyas at KTM Serdang..
he is going to Beranang, which is his house..

so, today, it will be another tiring day 4 me..
but i'm eager to go back home..

0 comments:

Post a Comment