Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What a bad day!!

Dear bloggers,

I'm very unlucky today.. thing after thing happen to be bad for me today... since i woke up around 12noon (tired day yesterday), it shows how bad luck is going on my way... after i took my bath and get ready to go out for lunch, i left my wallets in my room. maybe it also show how careless am i..
next, on my way to the restaurant, my motor starting to sound weird and giving signal that sumting will bad will occur.. after i had my lunch (nasi ayam), then i ride on my my motor.. at that time, the problem that i worried earlier suddenly appeared.. i tried several time to start the engine, but the result is the same, the motor cannot b start.. so lucky at that time, the workshop is just nearby.. i left the motor there n i took a lift on my fren motor..
However, it is still not the end, when we was half of the way to reach home, suddenly the motor's back wheel blow up.. and we cannot reach home.. so bad.. we've to wait for ucin to get car and fetch me. and my fren wait for the mechanic to change the wheel.. so bad luck..

3 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

heheheh wut a bad day!! poor u!!

emm the wheel blow up erk... i think i know!! bdn u dah makin besar!! oh mi oh mi...

Motokar Kelisa said...

uikss..dat is not the reason la.. tayar tu blow sbb tcucuk paku.. ntah mna dtg paku xtau la tgh2 jln raya.. tp mmg bad day la.. huhu..

wannie_annie said...

hurm....i've had my bad days..but at the end of the day, it wasn't so bad at all..

Post a Comment