Friday, October 19, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Maaf Zahir Batin

Dear bloggers,


How r u? It's not to late to wish selamat hari raya. Hopefully everyone is enjoying the celeberation and enjoy ing ur holiday as well. What did all of u did during the holiday?? Some of u maybe studying and helping to decorate the house for Raya.
For me it's my raya routine to help my mother to prepare cakes. This time as usual, i help my mother to make 'Kek Gulung'. This cake is not as easy to make as it looks. I burnt my finger to finished rolling and baked the cakes. However, i'm very satisfied that all the cakes ready to be eaten on Hari Raya. And it's very delicious. Huhuhu.. U want to try?? Come to my house next raya. I also help my mother to bake fruit cakes. Both of these cakes are my secret recipe from my gramdmother. Hehehe...
This raya i only visited my relatives and a few friends. I dont have time to visit lots of my friend. I'm very sorry to all of u because i can't come to ur house. Mybe next year, insyaallah.
To my love Munirah, i'm not sure yet to visit u. I dont know with whom i want to go. My friends are still in holiday mood. By the way, selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin. Love n miss u always.. muakhhsss.. :*
Before i stop, i want to wish all my my friends welcome back to work(who is working) and to campus(who is still studying) n good luck on ur becoming exam. Wish u all the best.. caiyok..caiyok..

0 comments:

Post a Comment