Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who's the best?? It's me..


Hola dear bloggers..
It has been a while since i send a post. I'm too bz with my asignment and presentation.
There were aslo lot of replacement classes in the last few days. Those class were replaced becoz we want extra holidays for Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. huhu :)
But in between the tension and stress i managed to spend a time where my housmates and me went for bowling games. It was last Friday, 21/09/2007, where we all went to Midvalley. We went there after Friday prayer. It was so tired bcoz the hot day during fasting time but we're enjoying the game till it alsmost the time to break the fast. The game was so thrilled and excited as the scores were all on average. i won all the three games which one of them I managed to made a turkey(3 strikes in a row) hahahaha.. ;p
After finishing our meals at KFC, we all went back to Bestari Jaya.

1 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhh main xigt yeee..
B u know wut..u look so 'kurus' bila kat blakang..i x recognise pun itu u..huhuh

Post a Comment