Saturday, July 17, 2010

7 Years it has been

Just for you, Munirah

Love,
First year is a process
process of making progress
to know each other
and make our relationship last forever

Love,
Second year is to seed
all the love we need
to make us happier
forever ever after

Love,
Third year is to grow
to make our love stronger
as we are far away
loving from a longer distance

Love,
Fourth year is to believe

to believe in our love
distance is no longer matter
as long as we have each other

Love,
Fifth years is to trust
in each other pure heart
thus make us stronger
and our love become prosper.

Love,
Sixth years is to value
the long path we pass through
to love and be loved
by a special person as you

Love,
Seventh years now has been
there are much more can be seen
as we will always be together
forever and ever as a lover.


p.s:
You Are
You are my happiness when I am sad,
You are my sanity when I am mad,
You are my kindness when I am mean,
And yet never a draw back when I am keen,
You are my everything, my darling dear,

Love and miss you so much my dear..
thanks for everything..

Lots of love,
Hanif Nasir

1 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

my love;
you also my happiness when i am sad,
you also my sanity when i am mad,
you also my kindness when i am mean,
and and and and

you also my punching bag when i am angry :D
you are my everything my pumpkin love

I love you

Post a Comment